Ship Planking Party April 17th

  • Paul Delacroix
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 5, 2010
      Ship Planking party April 17th

      We’ll be ‘barn-raising’ Middlefaire’s first ghost ship in the Pirate Quarter onsite Saturday, April 17th.

      Free Beer and soft drinks will be provided. Bring along any potluck you may wish to donate to the group, or meat you’d like to throw on the grill.

      Expect to be press-ganged into the Brotherhood of the Gulf. We'll be writing your name up in our book as a piratical reprobate in good standing.

      Come have fun, and if you want to work, bring along extra paintbrushes for applying wood stain. Most other tools we need will be onsite and ready to go. Camping Saturday night is allowed, and the flushies and running water will be fully operational.

      -Paul

    • Virginia Villarreal
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 5, 2010
        We wanted to go but we will all be at CMA that weekend

        virginia

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 5, 2010
          yes April is too busy for a lot of us.  unfortunately Rick and I won't be able to attend either due to previous engagements scheduled every weekend this month into may.

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 5, 2010
            I understand. Unfortunately with the long winter and rainy weather
            April was the only practical option. :)

            Paul

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 5, 2010
              can i be your first mate captain

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 5, 2010
                sorry, we will be at Scarby..

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 5, 2010

                  Aye! Oar yer longboat up along the port side!

                  Paul

                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 6, 2010
                    I'm sure you already know we'll be there and bringing the tent. However, I have class until noon and Jerry works that morning, so it will probably be about 2 before we get there. We'll bring paint brushes...

                    --- In middlefaire@yahoogroups.com, Paul Delacroix <middlefaire@...> wrote:

                    > Ship Planking party April 17th
                    >
                    > We’ll be ‘barn-raising’ Middlefaire’s first ghost ship in the Pirate Quarter onsite Saturday, April 17th.
                    >
                    > Free Beer and soft drinks will be provided. Bring along any potluck you may wish to donate to the group, or meat you’d like to throw on the grill.
                    >
                    > Expect to be press-ganged into the Brotherhood of the Gulf. We'll be writing your name up in our book as a piratical reprobate in good standing.
                    >
                    > Come have fun, and if you want to work, bring along extra paintbrushes for applying wood stain. Most other tools we need will be onsite and ready to go. Camping Saturday night is allowed, and the flushies and running water will be fully operational.
                    >
                    > -Paul

                  • Bryan Page
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 9, 2010
                      Alternate plans if the weather sucks?

                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 10, 2010
                        I'll keep a close eye on the weather at this point. :)

                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 11, 2010

                          Please forgive us for missing this fun event.  We are having an Archery Tournament here in LaVernia that same day.

                          Belva Kimble

                          Faire Ladies Accessories Shoppe
                          Laffin' K Dairy Goats
                          Gem & I Jewelry & Accessories
                          Central Texas Renaissance Faire
                          Marketing & Special Events Co-ordinator
                          Order of The Phoenix
                          Duchess Black Eagle Castle Archery

                          Message 12 of 12 , Apr 12, 2010
                            No problem, I understand! The weather is looking better this weekend-
                            hope you have fun at your event. :)

                            Paul