Announcement: New Vendor Building Permitted for a Limited Time

  • Paul Delacroix
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      Greetings everyone,

      Since we've had a large influx of new people in the past season, and
      we've had requests from some of our older faire friends to build on the
      site as well, I've decided to reopen tenant vendor building at the faire
      for Spring and Summer of 2010.

      If you are interested in building a structure, contact me and Frank from
      RenShirts soon via e-mail.  My primary e-mail address for the faire is middlefaireinfo@.... Frank’s e-mail is renshirts@....

      I'll be posting additional building info on the middlefairecraftvendors@
      yahoogroups.com site.

      -Paul