Need a new roommate!

  • Moon)Dawg
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      Attention! I need a new Roommate! Mine is moving out Dec 1. Tis posted on Craig's List as well.
      675.00 ABP in Austin with a built in ride to Faire!
      Just lost the best roommate I ever had! Got his own place after three years! Available Dec 1 2009
      Master bedroom with bath. All Bills paid! Hi speed Internet connection on LAN, Full Kitchen, Washer Dryer. Room has Full Sized Bed and Dresser or you can furnish your own. Male or Female don't care, student fine, right on major bus route. We have two cats and a part time small dog. Fire Circle in back yard. Not a fancy house but it is comfortable and keeps ya warm in winter and cool in summer. Strange accents and strange clothing seen at times. See links below! Faire is in session right now so during the week is about the only time to show the room. Bear 512.289.1723
      Namaste
      Moon)Dawg
      Mage of the Majick Box
      Keeper of the Pygmypony
      Wizard to the Kingdom of Onondaga
      Chronicler and Master of the Web - Sherwood Forest