Re: [middlefaire] OT: CASH FOR CLUNKERS..........I QUALIFY

  • MommaKat
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2009
    WELL, as long as we are doing Funny"s, here is onr for Ya'LL.

    Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2009
      Not exactly a replay, but I took part in CARS. The 10 year old mdisized SUV getting at best 20 mpg with a trade in value of about $2K got the full $4500 for a commuter car getting 40 mpg. And I got some of my tax dollars from last year back.

      When you factor in fuel savings, sales taxes etc etc, the program actually worked.