Announcement- MIDDLEFAIRE FANTASY FESTIVAL, June 6-7

  • Paul Delacroix
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
      Announcement- MIDDLEFAIRE FANTASY FESTIVAL, June 6-7, 11 AM to 7 PM or dusk. Hillsboro, Texas

      ---A Renfaire with a Fantasy Theme--

      Admission: $12 per adult, children $5 per person, Children under 6: FREE

      ****

      TALENT RETINUE:

      -ABBY GREEN - Golden-Voiced Irish Songstress

      -BROTHERHOOD OF THE GULF PLAYERS - Pirate Reenactors and Poets

      -CANOPY - Singers of Fantasy and Hobbit Music

      -CELTIC FYRE - Pyrotechnic Troupe

      -LOGSDON ESCAPES - Magician/Escape Artist Extraordinaire

      -SHOLO THE NUBIAN - Massively Muscled Warrior, Bard, and Poet

      -SULTAN'S DREAM DANCERS - A Bellydancing Troupe Fit for an Emir!

      -TRIBELLACIA DREAMS- New Bellydancing Troupe Led by the Beautiful Cat Z

      -WITHOUT A NET - Phenomenally Talented Family Singing Troupe

      ****

      BEST FANTASY COSTUME CONTEST - Noon Sunday June 7th - Over $300 value in Cash and Prizes

      ****

      Middlefaire's privies are the official "Home of the Royal Flush".

      ****
      All Primitive Camping this weekend is absolutely FREE.

      ****

      ---Paul

    • Sandie bbw
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
        OK Paul - that made me snort! Not fair!! LOL

        --- In middlefaire@yahoogroups.com, Paul Delacroix <middlefaire@...> wrote:

        > ****
        > All Primitive Camping this weekend is absolutely FREE.
        >
        > ****
        >
        > www.middlefest.com
        >
        > ---Paul

      • Bryan Page
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
          Paul-
          Any word on a schedule?
          Bryan

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
            Paul
            I will forward this to the other groups.
            M)D

          • Paul Delacroix
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
              Thanks, I appreciate all your promotional help. :)

              Paul Delacroix
              mka K.G. Tuma
              CEO-President
              the Middlefaire Company, Inc.

              website:
              www.middlefaire.net

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
                Hi Bryan--

                We're doing that now--e-mail me privately
                with your preferences.