New Photos from Sherwood Forest

  • Moon)Dawg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Last weekend I nearly froze my bootie off out there and most of the pic's I took were of the mob. This weekend under sunny skies and not being rushed I returned and took my time exploring the site. With the sun shining down I could see how much shade there would be for those hot (yes we have them in Texas) February and March days and I am happy to say that even with the leaves off the hardwood trees there are enough big pines to give shade on the forest floor.

      The site itself is even better looking in the sun than it was last weekend. When finished it will really look like a English Game park or a Robin Hood movie set. There is a spring fed lake that stays full year round and supplies a small creek and the future "Adult" section is the best part of the grounds as far as I am concerned. I am really looking forward to this place opening and I will return as work progresses on the site.
      Namaste
      Moon)Dawg
      Mage of the Majick Box
      Keeper of the Pygmypony