January AARG Gathering

  • Moon)Dawg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
      Well its been a while since Faire ended. Whew! Thirteen weeks of Faire with Serendipity, Middlefaire and then TRF. What a trip that was but personally my Faire fix has worn off now and tis time to put the funny looking clothes back on and freak some mundanes!
      So come on down on 24 January to the Dog and Duck and join us in fine food, great brew and good friends.

      Where?
      17th and Guadalupe Austin TX
      When?
      Half Seven (7:30 pm)
      WEAR GARB! If ya can ,it freaks the mundanes out!
      Moon)Dawg
      Mage of the Majick Box
      Keeper of the Pygmypony
      Wizard to the Kingdom of Onondaga