Re: [middlefaire] Samhain

  • Neraksnikl
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2008

      Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says..."Oh shit...she's awake"!!

      In a message dated 10/30/08 21:19:39 Central Daylight Time, rileymountainman writes:

      Joyous celebrations its Samhain this Captain will spend it by
      drinking rum and giving sweets to the undead...RC

    • Amber
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2008
        Hey, isn't that around the place where Flight of the Phoenix used to be (back in the day?)
        Just wondering, if so I can find it easier >_^

        ~ Amber RaeLynn Tuma

        No... TUMA... not tuna, nor tuba... T-u-m-a... Tu-ma..

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 3, 2008
          yes, we are right across the street from where Flight was. Sorry for not answering sooner, but don't have PC access on weekends right now...

          Bethany