Good luck!

  • Allee
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hello all,

      I just wanted to say how please I am that last weekend seems to have
      gone so well. Unfortunately, since I moved to Japan back in July, I
      couldn't be there last weekend and can't come this weekend, but I will
      destroy a pot or two this Friday to give you all luck this coming
      weekend! Hope everything goes well and the crowds are massive!

      Allee (aka Grace Potter)
    • André
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
        We certainly miss you this year, Grace Potter :)

        André

        www.abzudesigns.com

        Allee wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > I just wanted to say how please I am that last weekend seems to have
        > gone so well. Unfortunately, since I moved to Japan back in July, I
        > couldn't be there last weekend and can't come this weekend, but I will
        > destroy a pot or two this Friday to give you all luck this coming
        > weekend! Hope everything goes well and the crowds are massive!
        >
        > Allee (aka Grace Potter)

        > Virus Database (VPS): 081001-0, 10/01/2008
        > Tested on: 10/1/2008 7:29:49 AM
        >
        > ]
      • Squint Eye
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
          I have posted the Middlefaire week 1 pics on two sites.
          wityh 158 pics our page only allows 5 at a time and right now I have no time to load them that slow.
          You can see these pics at:

          and

          These pictures are the ones taken with my digital camera. I will have 5 rolls of film (120 pics) coming later this week.

          You may copy these pictures for your personnal use. They are copywritten. For any other use send me an e-mail. I usually allow other uses but I would like to know what they are being used for. Thanks.

          Squinty---Man of the camera

        • Katherine Barber

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
              HAY!---THAT WORKED---THANKS KAT!

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
                OUTSTANDING shots, mate!  THank you VERY much and I need to talk to you about using some of these for the business page.  See ya soon!

                Blackbead

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
                  I plan to be there this weekend

                  Squinty---Man of Pics