Today is My Birthday!

  • Shonita M. Garcia
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2008
      Today is My Birthday!

      And my Hubby might take me out for a night on the town!
      I haven't been out since my first child was born! We're going to the
      Red Fez by 6th St. in Austin! Their having a bellydance celebration
      there! Ans they have Sheesha/Hookah rentals too! It starts at 8pm-11pm.
      FREE ADMISSION!!! I can't wait! I'm gonna go party! WOOHOO!!!
      Sincerly,
      The Ghostfairy

      P.S.- I'm 26!
    • Paul Delacroix
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2008
        Congratulations! Happy birthday:)

        I like the idea of a bellydance event--
        what is Red Fez? Do they have a website?

        Paul Delacroix
        mka K.G. Tuma
        CEO-President
        the Middlefaire Company, Inc.

        website:
        www.middlefaire.net

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 1, 2008

            Yes! www.red-fez.com

            209 B. West 5th St.

            Austin, TX.

            512-478-5120

            Sheesha Rentals! (a.k.a. Hookahs)

            And FREE ADMISSION

            TONIGHT!!!

            Hope to see ya there!

            -Ghostfairy

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 1, 2008
              Happy Birthday!! wish I could be there!!
              From: Shonita M. Garcia <the_ghostfairy_ returns@yahoo. com>
              To: middlefaire@ yahoogroups. com
              Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 8:39 AM

              Today is My Birthday!

              And my Hubby might take me out for a night on the town!
              I haven't been out since my first child was born! We're going to the
              Red Fez by 6th St. in Austin! Their having a bellydance celebration
              there! Ans they have Sheesha/Hookah rentals too! It starts at 8pm-11pm.
              FREE ADMISSION!!! I can't wait! I'm gonna go party! WOOHOO!!!
              Sincerly,
              The Ghostfairy

              P.S.- I'm 26!

            • Squint Eye
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 1, 2008
                Ghost Fairy:
                Happy Birthday sweet pea! Have a great birthday. Party well-----Eat well but most of all----------------EAT CAKE!
                Squinty---Man of Birthday wishes

              • Shonita Garcia
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 2, 2008

                  I did! And it was SWEET!!! CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!

                  -Ghostfairy

                    Thankyou! I had a Blast! I hadn't had so much fun in a long time! And I've never had so many compliments on my outfit! (I wore my bellydance costume to go clubbing!) LOL! It's the best outfit I have!

                    -Ghostfairy

                    Happy Birthday!! wish I could be there!!
                    From: Shonita M. Garcia <the_ghostfairy_ returns@yahoo. com>
                    To: middlefaire@ yahoogroups. com
                    Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 8:39 AM

                    Today is My Birthday!