Had to pass this one on!

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      Anybody else seen this? From Nebraska.

      http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=N0EDrtEBsA8

    • Moon)Dawg
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUZZAH!
        M)D
      • deedydavis
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2007
          --- In middlefaire@yahoogroups.com, "David" <dwills777@...> wrote:

          > Anybody else seen this? From Nebraska.
          >
          > http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=N0EDrtEBsA8

          >I loved it, took nearly 30 min to dl on my direct dial but well worth
          it :) thanks for sharing :)
        • Paul Delacroix
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
            By the way, I looked up that festival's info--it's a three
            day/one weekend event, and the craft vendor spaces are
            apparently $150. While its food vendor rates are $400
            per weekend. Those rates are posted on its merchant
            info link and for its sister faire, Lincolnshire. The latter
            one in Lincoln is a one-weekend, first year faire.

            Just a polite little comparison, folks.  :)

            -paul

            http://mail.yahoo.com