Fw: POTC2 - 9:15pm on Friday, July 7 at Plano Studio Movie Grill

  • Shaz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1 10:40 PM

      Alright. This is the final decision from the groups.
      We will be going to the 9:15 showing of POTC2 at the
      Plano Studio Movie Grill. The link to buy tickets is
      below. Please change the day to Friday, and click on
      the 9:15 showtime to purchase tickets.

      https://smg. tstickets. com/smg.aspx? theatreid= 1

      REMEMBER, they have asked us to bring no swords - not
      even peace tied swords. Also, if people want to sit
      together and try to get the best seats, the studio
      recommends you get there at least one hour early. Bret
      and I will be there early for sure.

      Please pass this on to your other groups.

      I can't wait!!! Come join the pirates!

      Bethany aka Sable

      .

    • margaretb1956
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3 11:45 AM
        Is the group going in some kind of garb?
        My friend and I are very excited about the Middlefaire and we love
        Scarborough and miss Hawkwood.
        His garb is more a 13th century Russian and I am just a lady.
        So would we be out of character for the group. Or is mundane clothing
        ok???

        Margaret

      • Shaz
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3 12:38 PM
          the vast majority of people going in garb will be in some sort of pirate get up... but feel free to wear whatever you want to.  I'm sure there will be people there in danes as well.  No worries on the clothing, just come hang out with us!

          margaretb1956 <margaretb1956@...> wrote:
          Is the group going in some kind of garb?
          My friend and I are very excited about the Middlefaire and we love
          Scarborough and miss Hawkwood.
          His garb is more a 13th century Russian and I am just a lady.
          So would we be out of character for the group. Or is mundane clothing
          ok???

          Margaret
          .

          Quartermaster of the Emerald Dragon
          The Shaz of CHAOS
          Co-Owner of DARF

          Honey Bee McBuggins
          Shaz McBubba
          Ma Dukes!! of the VLC
          Dame Edana of HMRG
        • Bethany Larsen
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3 4:37 PM
            Yes, we will be in garb. Some will be in mundane.

            Bethany

            --- margaretb1956 <margaretb1956@...> wrote:

            > Is the group going in some kind of garb?
            > My friend and I are very excited about the
            > Middlefaire and we love
            > Scarborough and miss Hawkwood.
            > His garb is more a 13th century Russian and I am
            > just a lady.
            > So would we be out of character for the group. Or is
            > mundane clothing
            > ok???
            > >
            > Margaret

            Bethany aka Sable

            Founding member of Trash Tribe
            Angel of the Entropic Empire
            Member of the United Booser Society
            Chaos #95
            Member of the Claw
            WooHoo Party Girl
            Gnumerical Gnomie
            Scarab McBuggins
            Member of the Hawkwood Militia
            First Mate of the S.M. Mead
            Nagian
            www.thebards.net/#bethany

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • margaret buchanan
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4 8:49 AM
              Thank you I appreciate the answer.

              --- margaretb1956 <margaretb1956@ yahoo.com> wrote:

              > Is the group going in some kind of garb?
              > My friend and I are very excited about the
              > Middlefaire and we love
              > Scarborough and miss Hawkwood.
              > His garb is more a 13th century Russian and I am
              > just a lady.
              > So would we be out of character for the group. Or is
              > mundane clothing
              > ok???
              > >
              > Margaret

              Bethany aka Sable