Re: [middlefaire] Re: New file uploaded to middlefaire

  • Paul Delacroix
    Message 1 of 115 , Oct 1 2:40 AM
      My apologies there; I love your troupe, even if I have trouble
      with the spelling of the title. :)

      -paul

      Roni <dilara75@...> wrote:
      Thank you so much for the posted schedule! We really appreciate it,
      and it's very helpful and exciting to see all the fantastic
      performers lined up. We do have one small correction to make - our
      troupe name is Raqs Devi, instead of Raq Devi.

      Thank you again - have a wonderful evening & we'll see you this
      weekend!

      --- In middlefaire@ yahoogroups. com, middlefaire@ yahoogroups. com wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the middlefaire
      > group.
      >
      > File : /Party Flyer.JPG
      > Uploaded by : just_a_redhead_ 25 <shannon.pruitt@ ...>
      > Description : Shaz's Birthday Bash
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL:
      > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/middlefair e/files/Party% 20Flyer.JPG

      > http://help. yahoo.com/ help/us/groups/ files
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > just_a_redhead_ 25 <shannon.pruitt@ ...>

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

    • middlefaire@yahoogroups.com
      Message 115 of 115 , Dec 23, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the middlefaire
        group.

        File : /Flyer2012.pdf
        Uploaded by : riptron <renshirts@...>
        Description : 2012 Flyer in PDF