Re: [middlefaire] Did I sign up yet?

  • Four Quarters
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 15, 2006
      OH YEAH.... geez, what a ditz I am sometimes

      Thanks Paul

      Lola O

      --- Paul Delacroix <middlefaire@...> wrote:

      > Lol! You're on file, your payment included, all is
      > well, complete with a request to be near Frank & Co.
      > :-)
      >

      > Sorry to be so quiet lately folks, we've been busy
      > building things out in the field.
      >
      > --Paul
      >

      > Four Quarters <info_fourquarters@...> wrote:
      > Paul,
      > For the life of me, I can't remember if I mailed the
      > application and money to you yet or not.
      > Can you check and see if you have something from me.
      >
      > Lola Overland
      > Four Quarters
      >
      > The airhead... LOL
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Lola O

      > protection around
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Sam
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 15, 2006
        Paul are you in left field or right field? LOL

        --- In middlefaire@yahoogroups.com, Paul Delacroix <middlefaire@...>
        wrote:

        > Lol! You're on file, your payment included, all is well, complete
        with a request to be near Frank & Co. :-)

        > Sorry to be so quiet lately folks, we've been busy building
        things out in the field.

        > --Paul
        >

        > Four Quarters <info_fourquarters@...> wrote:
        > Paul,
        > For the life of me, I can't remember if I mailed the
        > application and money to you yet or not.
        > Can you check and see if you have something from me.
        >
        > Lola Overland
        > Four Quarters
        >
        > The airhead... LOL
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Lola O

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Paul Delacroix
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 16, 2006
          Mentally or geographically..? ;-)

          We're in the north field, actually, building the pub on Church Street Lane.

          -Paul

          http://mail.yahoo.com