Kayla has a surgery date

  • Squint Eye
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
      As I type this I am in Dallas at the Children's
      Hospital. I found a computer here in their little
      library that I can use. I will keep you updated.
      The Surgeon came in last night at about 5:30PM. We
      have a surgery time and date ----TUESDAY morning at
      7:30AM. The surgery will be about 4 hours long there
      abouts. Then 3 days recoup time. See if her pain is
      under control with oral Meds and she will get to go
      home on Saturday. At least that is the plan.
      Once again I thank you all for your support, prayers
      and energies. Tuesday Morning I will need all that
      concentrated at one time as the possible risk to Kayla
      is perlayis
      Squinty---Man with a date

      SQUINT EYE----1st Gunners Mate
      Capt'n Jack Sparrow's Black Pearls Crew
      Gunners Mate of THE LONG NINE CANNON
      Finest Shot in the World!
      Clan MacGregor of Scotland
      Knighted as Sir Ronald Hood --aka Squinty The Pirate 2006
      By Her Majasity Queen Margaret of Scotland--Muskogee,Ok
      Willow, MommyKin's, beloved Son---Squinty
      Clan McBuggins: THE RED ADMIRAL Moth Bug
      Captain of the Guard Of Valkyries Queen Cara <Sam>
      Gunners Mate at the end of the bar
      In THE Drunken Gnome Tavern
      Gnarrator Gnome of The DRUNKEN GNOMES! Number 000
      All decked out on Captain Rigor's White Dragon Pirate Ship
      Proud Member of Fergies Clan McBubba number 39
      Keeper of the Flame---USMC
      Dragon Rider in the House of the Golden Dragon
      Society of Booser of the First Order of Scallywags
      Also known as Squinty and Squeeshy <to me friends>
      Admirer of Buxom Wenches
      General Pirate Rogue
      Now Slide that Rum down the bar!
      After all that I am now thirsty!
      http://www.sparrowspearls.com

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
    • David Wills
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
        May the Living God guide the hands of the surgery crew, and may He grant a full and complete recovery in such a way that all can see that He was the one who made it happen.

        Squint Eye <hoodrandd@...> wrote:
[...]

        http://search. yahoo.com/ search?fr= oni_on_mail& p=graduation+ gifts&cs= bz

        Saepe veritas est dura.
        ---M. Demetrius

      • Lynda Morgan
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
          Healing Angels are on the way for Kayla......Lord guide the hands of the doctors and nurses. Be with this family in the stressful moments while this child is in surgery and the recovery time after. God bless you.
          Lynda
          Gypsy Family Wagon

        • Neraksnikl@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
            Glad to see that you were able to find a computer handy.
             Mike and I are going to head up to the hospital to visit her in just a bit.
             Sending healing thoughts...

            Karen & Mike
            As I type this I am in Dallas at the Children's
            Hospital. I found a computer here in their little
            library that I can use. I will keep you updated.
            The Surgeon came in last night at about 5:30PM. We
            have a surgery time and date ----TUESDAY morning at
            7:30AM. The surgery will be about 4 hours long or there abouts. Then 3 days recoup time. See if her pain is under control with oral Meds and she will get to go
            home on Saturday. At least that is the plan.
            Once again I thank you all for your support, prayers
            and energies. Tuesday Morning I will need all that
            concentrated at one time as the possible risk to Kayla
            is paralysis
            Squinty---Man with a date

          • Squint Eye
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 5, 2007
              Thanks for All of the groups post.
              Your Candle of faith is well recieved and appreciated.
              Squinty---Man of trust

              http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
            • Squint Eye
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 5, 2007
                Thanks for All of the groups post.
                Your Candles of faith is well recieved and
                appreciated.
                Surgery Update was sent out earlier this morning.
                I can't get into my Yahoo 360 or Myspace account or
                personal web pages from the hospital computers so I am
                restricted to my Yahoo mail account.
                Squinty---Man of trust

                Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
                http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222