Re: Name that mascot..

  • lance_wallen
    Message 1 of 67 , Jul 1, 2007
      Rumpy Parliament? :p

      Ya know, given our time period. It's not as funny to us, but if you
      put it in perspective of being in that actual setting it's got a bit
      of humor to it :P
    • middlefaire@yahoogroups.com
      Message 67 of 67 , Oct 1, 2008
        middlefaire group:

        Did Frank do a good job as Vendor Coordinator?

        o I want him back next Year!
        o Kick him to the curb and try again!
        o I do not have any comments:

        web site listed above.