Re: Pirate con, trouble booking a room?

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2007
      --- In middlefaire@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <greg@...> wrote:

      > Has anyone been able to book a room for pirate con under the group
      rate?

      > I've called the Holiday Inn Superdome at 330 LOYOLA AVE, and they
      > don't seem to have a record of the group code or the convention. Am I
      > calling the right place? Should I ask to speak to someone specific?
      >
      > Any help appreciated. Thanks!
      >
      > Greg

      Got a message back from the Sandra. Talking to Lisa or Rochelle at "In
      House Reservations" is the way to do this. I talked to Rochelle, and
      got the group rate no problem.

      Thanks Sandra!
    • Paul Delacroix
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 3, 2007
        Hi group,

        I'm currently on the tail-end of a move to the farm that took place over the holidays, and
        I've been without Internet service for about a week or so. Thought I'd briefly pop in on the
        library's computer and say that I should be back to DSL status within a few days.

        Hope that everyone had a great Christmas and New Year's Day, set up some good resolutions, and that you aren't wasting your time dieting in the aftermath. ;-)

        Best,

        Paul

        Best wishes,

        Paul Delacroix
        mka K.G. Tuma
        CEO-President
        the Middlefaire Company, Inc.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Sandra Harris
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 3, 2007
          HEy PAUL!! I was just thinking ..."Geeeeee whiz, where is he" Good to see yer okay.  How's the new place?
          I'm currently on the tail-end of a move to the farm that took place over the holidays, and
          I've been without Internet service for about a week or so. Thought I'd briefly pop in on the
          library's computer and say that I should be back to DSL status within a few days.

          Hope that everyone had a great Christmas and New Year's Day, set up some good resolutions, and that you aren't wasting your time dieting in the aftermath. ;-)

          Best,

          Paul

          Best wishes,

          Paul Delacroix
          mka K.G. Tuma
          CEO-President
          the Middlefaire Company, Inc.

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

        • Steve Sanders

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 4, 2007
              So you are living in the new house next to the Faire Grounds? That
              will be great for us who want to build this year.

              Frank
              Renshirts.com
            • Amanda Rose
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 4, 2007
                Good to hear form you Paul and I am glad to know that you will be back to communing with us as normal soon.
                I had a wonderful holiday and I hope that you did as well.
                Thanks for the line.

                ~ Amanda

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 9, 2007
                  Ahoy, Steve,

                  Great to hear from you again. I'm pretty much 'up and running' communications-wise
                  as of now. The move was a big distraction, but we're getting settled.

                  Very much looking forward to discussing your plans.

                  -Best, Paul

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 10, 2007
                    Hi Frank,

                    Yes, we are living in the new house, and the Middlefaire workshop/backstage
                    area will be in the old house.

                    I think it'll be a good thing for the faire as well. It certainly will free up more time
                    for us to create things hands-on.

                    -Best wishes, Paul