Art

  • Katherine Barber
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2006
      Thought some of you might like this picture I made. :]

      http://www.moonpaw.com/moonpaw/art/faeries/quitecontrary_sm.jpg

      ~Kat

      --

      "No cat out of its first fur was ever deceived by appearances, unlike human beings, who seems to enjoy it." - The Last Unicorn
      ________________________________

      Masque Art, Watercolor, Pencil, Fantasy, Faerie, Dragon Art and more!

      http://www.moonpaw.com/
    • Moon Dawg
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2006
        You just got a link. Will put it up this weekend.
        Namaste

      • Neraksnikl@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006
          In a message dated 12/1/2006 1:17:47 P.M. Central Standard Time, kitttykat@... writes:

          Thought some of you might like this picture I made. :]

          http://www.moonpaw. com/moonpaw/ art/faeries/ quitecontrary_ sm.jpg

          ~Kat

          OMG...she's gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!

          "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
          DRNKNGNM#11

          Gnaughty Gnomie

          Apothecary
          on Captain Jack's Black Pearl

          Mad Monk's Wench (he's Mike, Gnarly Gnome # 187)
          Karen and Mike McBubba
        • Katherine Barber

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006

                Thought some of you might like this picture I made. :]

                http://www.moonpaw. com/moonpaw/ art/faeries/ quitecontrary_ sm.jpg

                ~Kat

                Very nice! I especially like her face...you're very talented, Kat. :-)

                -Paul