Middlefaire 2006 T-shirts Available On-line

  • Steve Sanders
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Ahoy there me hearties!

      If'n ye missed acquiring one of me "Middlefaire 2006" t-shirts, the ONLY officially licensed souvenir of the very first Middlefaire, then ye can get your hands on one without another thought - log onto www.Blackbead-jewelry.com, click on me flag to get to me market, then shop for a t-shirt right there!  If ye'd rather, write me an email at blackbeads_tc@... and we can work a bargain through other means.

      Thank ye . . . and I'll be seeing ye in June at Paul's Texas Black Forest Festival!

      Blackbead