Vendor application

  • Four Quarters
    Message 1 of 30 , May 3, 2006
      Hi Paul,

      Well, I've decided to stop waiting around for TRF to
      contact me, and I'm going to mail the vendor
      application and payment in to you today.

      Can we use pop-up tents this go around? It's very
      difficult to bring out my huge tent for a one weekend
      event (it requires a seperate trip just to set it up
      and I'm in Houston, so that's not possible)

      I will have it disguised so to not look so modern (I
      do it for other events)

      In that event I'll be running a 10X20 booth space, but
      I'll let you know that in the application as well.

      I would also like to request a spot near Ren Shirts.
      We've been working together for a few years now, and
      it's always nice to have friends close at hand to chat
      with.... :)

      Peace,

      Lola Overland
      Four Quarters
      http://www.fourquarters.us
      info@...
      Ph: 281-879-5640 (evenings)

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • fairiefire1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 30 , May 3, 2006
        Paul,

        I'd like a spot near Four Quarters & Ren Shirts as well.  Good neighbors make for good times!

        Also, did you receive my vendor ap and money order?

        Thanks,

        Heidi Goad
        Fairie Fire Creations
        972/754-1754
        http://www.fairieworks.com/
        fairiefire1@...

        It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time someone stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, they send forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.
        - Robert Kennedy

      • Four Quarters
        Message 3 of 30 , May 3, 2006
          OH GOODIE, It's gonna be a fun festival!! All my
          friends are gonna be there.
          I was gonna mail my application today, but then I
          noticed it has to be a money order... so I have to get
          that tomorrow and send it.

          --- fairiefire1@... wrote:

          > Paul,
          >
          > I'd like a spot near Four Quarters & Ren Shirts as
          > well. Good neighbors make
          > for good times!
          >
          > Also, did you receive my vendor ap and money order?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Heidi Goad
          > Fairie Fire Creations
          > 972/754-1754
          > http://www.fairieworks.com/
          > fairiefire1@...
          >
          > It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and
          > belief that human history
          > is shaped. Each time someone stands up for an ideal,
          > or acts to improve the lot
          > of others, or strikes out against injustice, they
          > send forth a tiny ripple of
          > hope, and crossing each other from a million
          > different centers of energy and
          > daring those ripples build a current which can sweep
          > down the mightiest walls
          > of oppression and resistance.
          > - Robert Kennedy

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Paul Delacroix
          Message 4 of 30 , May 4, 2006
            Four Quarters <info_fourquarters@...> wrote:
            Hi Paul,

            Well, I've decided to stop waiting around for TRF to
            contact me, and I'm going to mail the vendor
            application and payment in to you today.>
            **********************

            Sounds good. I'll look for it.

            *****************************

            <Can we use pop-up tents this go around? It's very
            difficult to bring out my huge tent for a one weekend
            event (it requires a seperate trip just to set it up
            and I'm in Houston, so that's not possible)

            I will have it disguised so to not look so modern (I
            do it for other events)>
            ********************

            Pop-up tents are OK. As long as you disguise the plastic and metal parts (especially, cover up the aluminum tent poles of the pop-up)--that's our only real guideline request with canopies.

            We encourage the historical pavilions, but ordinary pop-ups that are marginally dressed to look period are just fine.

            ********************

            <In that event I'll be running a 10X20 booth space, but
            I'll let you know that in the application as well.

            I would also like to request a spot near Ren Shirts.
            We've been working together for a few years now, and
            it's always nice to have friends close at hand to chat
            with.... :)

            Peace,

            Lola Overland
            Four Quarters
            http://www.fourquarters.us
            info@...
            Ph: 281-879-5640 (evenings)

            *****************************

            Of course. If I were a vendor, I'd want to pick a booth where I could hang out with Frank and his crew as well.  :-)

            Booth spaces at this writing are still very wide open; we can work with you. We're currently building the first faire village structure, a pub, out on a row betwixt the front gate bridge area and Haymarket Square. I'll try to group most of the new vendors out in the same general vicinity of this row, which I am christening Church Street.

            New maps and photos coming soon...otherwise, for a marginal glimpse of what I'm talking about, consult the map in this Yahoo!Group, and the drawings on our main website.

            -Paul

          • Paul Delacroix

              Message 6 of 30 , May 4, 2006
                I hope that it'll be a very fun, friendly, homey faire with a non-corporate atmosphere.
                [Although that's a contradiction in terms, since we are, in fact, a corporation. ;-)]

                -paul

                --- fairiefire1@... wrote:

                > Paul,
                >
                > I'd like a spot near Four Quarters & Ren Shirts as
                > well.  Good neighbors make
                > for good times!
                >
                > Also, did you receive my vendor ap and money order?
                >
                > Thanks,
                >
                > Heidi Goad
                > Fairie Fire Creations
                > 972/754-1754
                > http://www.fairieworks.com/
                > fairiefire1@...
                >
                > It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and
                > belief that human history
                > is shaped. Each time someone stands up for an ideal,
                > or acts to improve the lot
                > of others, or strikes out against injustice, they
                > send forth a tiny ripple of
                > hope, and crossing each other from a million
                > different centers of energy and
                > daring those ripples build a current which can sweep
                > down the mightiest walls
                > of oppression and resistance.
                > - Robert Kennedy

                http://mail.yahoo.com

                Theme parkEntertainment new yorkOrlando theme park
                Universal studios theme parkHillsboro texasAmusement

              • Deborah at Charlotte's Web
                Message 7 of 30 , May 6, 2006
                  We want to be near everyone also.  We like being next to Renshirts!
                  I have not had time to put in my application yet.

                  Deborah
                  Charlotte's Web

                    fairiefire1@... wrote:
                    Paul,

                    I'd like a spot near Four Quarters & Ren Shirts as well.  Good neighbors make for good times!

                    Also, did you receive my vendor ap and money order?

                    Thanks,

                    Heidi Goad
                    Fairie Fire Creations
                    972/754-1754
                    http://www.fairieworks.com/
                    fairiefire1@...

                    YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                  • Judie Willey

                      What I'll do is make a square of booths with Frank/Renshirts, Four Quarters, Valkyrie Queen, and Fairie Fire Creations, roughly in the vicinity of where Frank said he wanted his booth, at an intersection of two rows/streets. (Eventually these will be real streets, but the first season, just grassy lanes of faire traffic).

                      -Paul

                      Paul,

                      I'd like a spot near Four Quarters & Ren Shirts as well.  Good neighbors make for good times!

                      Also, did you receive my vendor ap and money order?

                      Thanks,

                      Heidi Goad
                      Fairie Fire Creations
                      972/754-1754
                      http://www.fairieworks.com/
                      fairiefire1@...

                      How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low

                      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                      --
                      Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
                      MoC Barony of Steppes