Re: [Middle Eastern Dance] Re: Kohl eyeliner

  • Gina Grandi
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
      I know the native/authentic stuff is fun, but I have used them all from Qatar, Saudi, UAE and more, but my personal favorite after all of that: The MAC khol eyeliner. MAC is the best.

      You can get it from som Islamic websites- like this one- at the bottom:
      http://www.alhannah.com/cgi-bin/guide.cgi?a;hijab

      Gina

      Aradia11@... wrote:
      Hi List,
      Can anyone recommend where to buy the stick form of kohl eyeliner, I lost
      mine that was from Pakistan and have not been able to replace it. I prefer the
      stick so I don't get black powder all over the place.

      Thanks
      Aradia

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Goddess
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
        Also, depends on where you are - if you are in Calgary, Son of the Pharaoh in Eau Claire and on 17th Avenue sell kohl.

        Rhiannon

        Gina Grandi <gypsyfire77@...> wrote: I know the native/authentic stuff is fun, but I have used them all from Qatar, Saudi, UAE and more, but my personal favorite after all of that: The MAC khol eyeliner. MAC is the best.

        Aradia11@... wrote:
        Hi List,
        Can anyone recommend where to buy the stick form of kohl eyeliner, I lost
        mine that was from Pakistan and have not been able to replace it. I prefer the
        stick so I don't get black powder all over the place.

        Thanks
        Aradia

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • habibiyaeini2003
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
          Hi

          I just got one from ebay and its fantastic. Its hashmi kajal. It
          came in stick form. It was 3 US$. From Selam imports. I live in
          Australia so they send worldwide.

          Also you can get it from www.caravanxpress.com
          They have the powdered form, stick form and cream. Good prices.
          Thats where Im ordering my next batch.

          Suzy
        • IDreamOfGia@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004
            Just curious...never having used 'real' Kohl...I just picked up a "Kohl"
            pencil by Physican's Prescriptives cosmetics...how does 'our' kohl pencils differ
            from the ones made overseas?
            Gia

            www.IDreamOfGia.com
            "She Didn't Know That It Couldn't Be Done, So She Went Ahead & Did It."