YA novelist experiences drastic cuts

  • David Lubar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      My apologies for cross posting, but since I've met so many of the folks
      on these lists in my travels, made many good friends in schools and
      libraries, and know so many others of you at least in an electronic
      way, this seemed like a reasonable approach. And I guess, techincally,
      this could be considered industry news. Anyhow, to the point: I just
      dealt with some major health stuff, but I'm fine. Rather than tell the
      same tale a dozen ways in a dozen places, I put it all into a blog
      post: http://davidlubar.livejournal.com/39338.html. Once again, I'm
      fine. Please don't respond with a post. I don't want to clog anything
      up. Electronically, or otherwise...

      David Lubar
      dlubar@...