Re: [middle_school_lit] Re: Books needed for Lit Circles

  • Rachel Seigel
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29 8:34 PM
      Got that one for sure! I think it fits her topic particularly well. As did its companion novel Dead and Gone.

      Thanks.

      Rachel

      A classic book has never finished saying what it has to say.
      (Italo Calvino 1923-1985)

      Now Reading: Ship Breaker

      By: Paolo Bacigalupi

      Ship Breaker (Ship Breaker, #1)

      From: jennifer <jenni35_ky@...>
      To: middle_school_lit@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, April 29, 2011, 1:49 PM

      Someone already mentioned "Un Lun Dun" but, how about:
      Life as we knew it by Susan Beth Pfeffer

      I think that would work too. :)

      --jenni