Re: FORGE

  • BudNotBuddy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2010
      It is somebody's mistake.  FORGE is book 2.

      Richie

      In a message dated 7/6/2010 6:11:37 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, infospec@... writes:

      Follett is calling Forge Book 3 in the Seeds of America Trilogy.  What is book 2?  I guess I am assuming Chains is book 1.

    • maryhuebscher
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2010
        I am almost finished with Rick Riordan's _Red Pyramid_. It's the beginning of a great new series. I also read Matthew Quick's _Sorta Like a Rock Star_. Amber Appleton is a wonderful character. I haven't cried so much over a book in a long time. I certainly want to promote it in my Catholic school as an example of service-based faith. Mary

        Mary Huebscher
        School Librarian
        Holy Cross of San Antonio
        426 N. San Felipe Ave.
        San Antonio, TX 78228

        mary.huebscher@...
      • Laura Lehner
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2010
          I'm in the middle of Sorta Like a Rock Star and love, love, love Amber.  Also reading and loving Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper - another awesome girl character in Melody!

          Laura Lehner-Ennis
          Children's & Young Adult Librarian
          Hudson Library and Historical Society
          96 Library St.