More "It's a Book"

  • LL
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2010
      Shrek calls the donkey a "jabbering jackass" in "Shrek" by William Steig. I believe that came out around 1990. Was there commentary on it then? (That was about the time I got back into children's lit and I was a bit overwhelmed with everything but I don't remember anything negative.) It will be interesting to see what changes 20 years have brought.

      Thanks for the review. I can't wait to read it.