My book trailer

  • David Lubar
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2009
      I just discovered my publisher made a trailer for my new book. It's too cool not to share. So please allow me to strut a bit among friends.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB5zHpxpfNM
    • Sue Reichard
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2009
        David,
        The trailer is super. The book looks great!! Thanks for sharing.
        Sue Reichard

        On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 6:51 AM, David Lubar <davidlubar@...> wrote:

        I just discovered my publisher made a trailer for my new book. It's too cool not to share. So please allow me to strut a bit among friends.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB5zHpxpfNM

      • Dotti Enderle
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2009
          That is cool, David. Can't wait to read the book.

          ~d

          Dotti Enderle
             * * *
          MAN IN THE MOON (Delacorte Press)
          A novel about the magic that lives in all of us...
          http://www.dottienderle.com

          I just discovered my publisher made a trailer for my new book. It's too cool not to share. So please allow me to strut a bit among friends.

          http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=XB5zHpxpfNM

        • Ginny White
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2009
            What an energetic trailer - fits your energy, David!!! And makes me
            want the book in my hands immediately!!

            Ginny White
            Fernandina Beach, FL