RE: Richie's Picks: OPERATION YES

  • lwillow@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      I'm looking quite forward to OPERATION YES by Sara Lewis Holmes. I enjoyed her first novel for kids, LETTERS FROM RAPUNZEL, very much. It's not a fairytale; instead, it's the story of a girl whose father has been hospitalized for clinical depression, told through the letters she writes to a stranger. Holmes has a writing style that appeals to kids and adults alike. Check out her blog http://saralewisholmes.blogspot.com as well as her books.

      LW