Free ARC if you teach elementary kids in PA or NJ

  • Jordan Sonnenblick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hi -

      Happy New Year, everyone! One of my resolutions is to make more local
      school visits and fly less this coming year. I'm looking for visits
      within a 90-minute drive of my home in Bethlehem, PA. So: if you work
      in an elementary school in NJ or eastern PA, I'd like to offer you an
      ARC of my forthcoming middle-grade novel, DODGER AND ME (Feiwel &
      Friends, April 2008). I only have five of them to spare, and will send
      them to the first five respondents.

      I know that most educators on this list work in middle schools, but
      please don't ask for a copy if you work in a middle school; as this is
      my first novel for elementary-age readers, I'm trying to focus on
      reaching out to elementary schools.

      Please email jordansonnenblick at rcn.com to stake your claim, OK?

      Thanks -
      Jordan Sonnenblick