Re: [middle_school_lit] Re:Library Youth reading group

  • Wendy Wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2007
      I don't always have time to read books. Imagine that! I work in a library and dont have time to read! So I listen to books a lot. I listened to Wrinkle in Time. It seemed different from what I remember reading back in the 60s but I WAS a lot younger then. World Without End is a decent sequel, but I still like Pillars of the Earth better. I plan on reading the Golden Compass when it comes off the hold list. Should have read it last year when I found out about the movie.

      Katie Corrigan <KateC9999@...> wrote:
      Coming out of lurkdom to report on my reading!  I'm currently reading A Wrinkle in Time (can you believe I've never read this?!) and World Without End by Ken Follett.  Next to be read are The Remarkable Rough-Riding Life of Theodore Roosevelt & the Rise of Empire America by Cheryl Harness and The Golden Compass (another book I should have read years ago).  As for writing, it's pretty much been cover and thank you letters for my librarian job hunt.

      Katie Corrigan