Tanglewood Spring Programs

  • Laurie Wolfrum
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2009
      Passing this along from Tanglewood - Laurie

      Our next family night is Thursday, April 23-- A “Spring Sounds” Family Walk at dusk. We’ll hike through Tanglewood’s forest to a vernal pool and listen for what critters are reawakening for the Spring.

      Also coming up is our “Home School Fridays”—a 4 week series May 8, 15, 22, and 29. This spring our themes are Water Wonders (ages 5-9) and Watershed Exploration (ages 10-16). See www.tanglewood4h.org or call us for more information!

      Please feel free to email or call us at 789-5868 with any questions.

      Thanks!

      Hester, Leah, and Heather
      School Programs Staff