New member...finally!

  • carclement
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Hello midcoast homeschoolers! I am so excited to finally be a member,
      since I tried 400 times and couldn't get the website to agree with me.
      Carolyn helped (thanks), and I am looking forward to getting to know
      some of you. I have been homeschooling now for 2 1/2 years, and am
      very thankful for the benefits we have seen as a family. We have a 6th
      grade boy and 3rd grade girl.

      I would like to begin being involved in the group as I am able. My son
      will be taking the junior engineering class this semester, and I am
      considering the art class, though I would need to swap rides with
      someone at pickup time. We live in Camden. Anyone interested?