Spanish Classes

  • lanitamedina
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      I have a student here from Mexico and she is willing to teach Spanish
      to your children - or to you if you'd like! We have tried this with
      three children and have done it for 3 weeks and I feel like it works
      well. They get exposed to the language, see how it's written, use
      sentences and last week they took a walk to learn about outdoors things
      and use them in conversation. We have a session for Tuesday's at 1
      p.m. and cost will be on a donation basis. Conchita is from Mexico and
      is saving her money to pay her tuition in Mexico. (many students from
      there work a year, study a year, work a year, study a year. it takes a
      LONG time to get through school! we are so fortunate in the US to be
      able to study year after year!)
      Conchita is here visiting for a few months on a student visa and knows
      very little English. It's the best way for your kids to learn Spanish!
      call Lanita if you are interested 230-0569