Portfolio Reviews

  • Laurie Wolfrum
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28, 2013
      If anyone needs a portfolio review for the 2012-2013 year, please feel free to contact me. I am an unschooling mom with teacher certification in Maine, New Jersey and Hawaii.  Depending on where you live, I'd be happy to do your review however it is best for you - by phone, mail, email or in person. I charge $25 for the first review and $15 for each sibling. I am available to do reviews on weekday evenings (sometimes mornings or afternoons) or on weekends.

      Laurie Wolfrum
      207-236-4275
    • Laurie Wolfrum
      Message 2 of 5 , May 16, 2014
        If anyone needs a portfolio review for the 2013-2014 year, please feel free to contact me. I am an unschooling mom with teacher certification in Maine, New Jersey and Hawaii. Depending on where you live, I'd be happy to do your review however it is best for you - by phone, mail, email or in person. I charge $25 for the first review and $15 for each sibling. I am available to do reviews on weekday evenings (sometimes mornings or afternoons) or on weekends.

        Laurie Wolfrum

        207-236-4275
        207-975-2953