Outdoor Adventure Weekend - There is still time!

  • singleparenthomeschool
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      Good Morning!

      Pre-registrations for Homeschoolers of Maine's Outdoor Adventure Weekend, June 6-8 have now closed!

      The good news is, you can still register at the door, at any point during the weekend.

      There is still space available in Friday's Sunday River Adventure Package as well. Just sign up when you arrive on Friday morning!

      We're all so excited to see you there!

      Any last minute questions, just let me know!

      raye4home@... or 207.763.2943

      Raylene Hunt