homeschool /unschool social/gym time

  • carolynm
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2012
      Just a reminder.
      This week we are meeting at Point lookout resort gym. 1-3pm.
      This is a great to have the little ones running around getting some exercise, and also for teens to "hang out" we have a group of about ten teens ages 13-16 that attend regularly.
      This is a long drive for many, but worth the trip twice a month if you have teens/tweens who would like to meet others their age.
      Hope to see you!
      November 14th, 28th

      December 5th and 13th

      Time: 1-3 pm*

      Cost: $5*

      Ages: All ages

      The gym is a large space in a great facility and let's us get out some energy
      and connect with other homeschooling families.
    • Quinn Blaiklock
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012

        We are SOOO there!
        Blessings,
        Quinn, Sebastian, Rowan

        When you realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky.
             -Buddha

        On Nov 13, 2012 5:59 PM, "carolynm" <homeschoolfatdog@...> wrote:

        Just a reminder.
        This week we are meeting at Point lookout resort gym. 1-3pm.
        This is a great to have the little ones running around getting some exercise, and also for teens to "hang out" we have a group of about ten teens ages 13-16 that attend regularly.
        This is a long drive for many, but worth the trip twice a month if you have teens/tweens who would like to meet others their age.
        Hope to see you!
        November 14th, 28th

        December 5th and 13th

        Time: 1-3 pm*

        Cost: $5*

        Ages: All ages

        The gym is a large space in a great facility and let's us get out some energy
        and connect with other homeschooling families.

      • KIRK FOLK
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
          we won't make it this thursday, Unless Kirk gets the boys there, but we'll be there the others, and YES Laurie, we'll pay for allt he weeks, whether we make it or not!  I know I still owe you a check!  Or cash if we see you!