Offering a workshop for teens and their moms on Reproduction health

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2012
      I am a student midwife, childbirth educator and Doula in Edgecomb and I am thinking of offering a workshop day for mom's & daughters ages 10+ ( a Red tent like event)Would anyone be interested?
      covering Woman's health,understanding the fertility cycle, Basic charting, Understanding hormones and puberty.
      Any Idea's or constructive comments?
      Thank you :)
      Heather
      www.MidCostdoula.com
    • carolyn m
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2012

        YES!!!  Interested!
        I'm finding my daughter keeps shutting me out and talking over me when I try to bring up these subjects. I know its awkward, but its time. After two boys who were give me the facts and just the facts I need to know.
        I  read the red tent last year, and I love the idea!

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24, 2012
          Greetings Heather!

          I am a doula in the Bath area, and am interested in learning more from/with you.  My girl is 14 and completely and totally uninterested, but I am.  I'll see if she would be willing, but wow, I'm totally keen.

          Let me know how it goes, and next week I may even be able to get some ideas going.

          Thanks for offering such a cool event,
          blessings and peace,
          Quinn
          www.doulaquinn.com

          It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out, it's the grain of sand in your shoe.
          Author Unknown