Homeschool Fundraisers

  • hs_maine_mama
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2012
      Hello everyone! Kyle has just completed his first year of homeschooling and it was a success! We had a great year and he has grown so much. We plan to homeschool again next year, and to support this goal we are running a couple of online fundraisers.

      my.fundraising.com/DomenichelliHomeschool
      At this website you can purchase Restaurant.com gift cards, $20 for a $100 gift card. They make wonderful gifts or can be used for restaurants while traveling or at home. I found a pizza shop right near our campground and will be getting some gift cards through this website!
      You can also purchase or renew magazine subscriptions. If you are going to pay to renew a subscription anyway, please consider using this link as a no added cost way to help support our goals.

      http://www.cafepress.com/Domenichelli2012
      Kyle created a graphic to put on various gift items like water bottles, tee-shirts, mouse pads and jigsaw puzzles. The picture is based on the fable The Ant & The Chrysalis.

      http://amzn.com/w/127BJN9MS1F5U
      This is our wish list! We will be using the money earned to purchase these supplementary items and will gladly accept any direct donations.

      I was shocked to learn that public schools in the 2007-08 school year spent an average of over $10k per pupil per YEAR in expenditures http://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=66 It costs significantly less to home school, but as you all know, it is funded at an individual level instead of with public funds.

      Thank you for your support!
      The Domenichelli Family