Warren Homeschool Seniors

  • singleparenthomeschool
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      The Cyrus Eaton Scholarship deadline has been extended and
      the amount overall increased. I appreciate your assistance in getting the
      word out to Homeschoolers in Warren. This scholarship is available to
      students whose parents or legal guardians have resided in the town of
      Warren for the last two full years of high school. Any post-secondary
      school applicant who has met the previous requirements, must be a legal
      resident of the town of Warren at least one year prior to application.
      Applications may be obtained at the Warren Town Office (phone 273-2421)
      or at the Medomak High School Guidance Office. Time is of the essence on
      this as the students must get in the information in ASAP. This is also a
      scholarship that can be reapplied for for 4 years - which is such a boon
      for students and families. It is a one page application, and very simple.
      Thank you again for getting the word out to Homeschoolers in Warren! If
      you or anyone you contact has questions, please feel free to contact me
      at 975-6566. The other scholarships in Warren available to town
      residents are: Leland E. Overlock Scholarship Sarah E. Hilt High School
      Endowment Fund Scholarship Bryan & Phyllis Robinson Scholarship Frank &
      Gertrude Rowe Scholarship Warren Day Committee Scholarship All of which
      have the deadline each year of May 1st.