2011 Maine Engineers Week, 2/19/2012, 9:00 am

  • midcoasthomeschoolers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2012
      Reminder from: midcoasthomeschoolers Yahoo! Group

      Title: 2011 Maine Engineers Week

      Date: Sunday February 19, 2012
      Time: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 2 minutes.
      Location: University of Southern Maine; Costello Sports Complex; Gorham Campus
      Street: University of Southern Maine
      City State Zip: Gorham, Maine
      Phone: http://www.engineeringme.com/
      Notes: 2011 Maine Engineers Week
      Exposition Information
      Date: Saturday, February 19, 2011
      Time: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
      Location: University of Southern Maine; Costello Sports Complex; Gorham campus.
      2011 Maine Engineers Week Events - Get Involved!

      This year's expo will be bigger than ever with over 1,000 children and adults expected to experience first hand the many contributions that Maine Engineers make to our communities and way of life. Thanks to our sponsors, the first 500 kids through the door receive a free T-shirt celebrating Maine Engineers Week.
      Maine's top engineering firms, engineering schools, educators, government agencies, industry, and engineering societies will exhibit throughout the field house. Your participation will help encourage young people toward careers in engineering and help build Maine's future as a leader in technology development.

      For more information, please visit: http://www.engineeringme.com/