Open Gym for Homeschoolers beginning Thursday Nov 3rd 1-4 pm

  • Laurie Wolfrum
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      We have Open Gym again this year on Thursdays from 1-4pm* at Point Lookout in Northport (on route 1 just north of Lincolnville Beach).  The cost will be five dollars per family per visit. If enough families participate each week on a regular basis, maybe we can lower the cost to three or four dollars per family.

      The space is very large and clean.  Basketballs and a few other balls and toys are provided.

      Point Lookout has a couple of rules - We are able to use ONLY the gym space (not the room with the pool and ping pong tables).  We are not allowed to have food in the gym (maybe eat beforehand or pack a snack for the ride home, or have a little snack in the car).

      Please feel free to fwd this email and invite other homeschoolers!

      Laurie :)

      *Point Lookout has new owners who have raised our price a bit to ten dollars an hour (which is still a great deal)!  To keep the price the same for us (thirty dollars), we shortened our time to three hours.
    • Quinn Blaiklock
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011

        Thanks, Laurie! We'll be there!
        Quinn

        When you realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky.
             -Buddha