Re: [midcoasthomeschoolers] Portfolio Reviews for 2010-2011

  • dlhewson@tidewater.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10 8:59 AM
      On 5/20/2011, "Bun" <alohabun@...> wrote:

      >Hi Laurie;

      This is Teresa Hewson. You walked me through our first portfolio
      assessment over the phone last year. This year with my husbands
      father passing, taking care of him, his estate and now the property
      he's left us we're slow to turn our heads back to schooling. I've
      just realized this week that I haven't completed our 2010/2011
      portfolio assessment. Is it too late?

      I've hoed out the sunroom/schoolroom, gave it a good cleaning and then
      rearranged furniture and set the room to rights. I've ordered some of
      the curriculum and was wondering if you could forward me the link you
      gave me last year (which I can't find!) to the Maine History curriculum.

      Looking forward to hearing from you and hoping all is well with you and
      yours,
      Teresa
    • dlhewson@tidewater.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10 6:02 PM
        On 8/10/2011, "dlhewson@..." <dlhewson@...> wrote:

        >Hi Laurie;

        It looks like you tried to send a message but it didn't go through. Try
        again please.
      • Bun
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 12 8:08 PM
          Hi Teresa!