Beach days

  • Quinn Blaiklock
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011

      Greetings all!
      I'm having a difficult time existing to Rowan's harp teacher how important wed beach days are and to get her to reschedule her while life to accommodate.  Could we have beach day on tuesdays instead?

      Thanks for considering!
      Quinn

    • carolyn m
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
        ugh, hate when schedules get in the way of real life, or real fun!
        Wed and Thurs are my only days off, :(
        I hope we HAVE beach days this year, and the sun shines much, much more !

        Carolyn

        I'm having a difficult time existing to Rowan's harp teacher how important wed beach days are and to get her to reschedule her while life to accommodate.  Could we have beach day on tuesdays instead?
        Thanks for considering!
        Quinn
      • KIRK FOLK
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
          We're up for any day at the beach!!!  This is one of the reasons I am so cautious about commitments these days (unless the boys are thoroughly committed to something, of course)!  After my stint in the military where my life was nothing but commitment, I'm so into this "not committed to stuff that will keep you away from the beach" commitment!!!  Kirk

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2011

            Yay, w e were able to shift times, so we're ready for wednesdays!

            When you realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky.
            -Buddha