Bug Maine-ia, 9/15/2010, 9:00 am

  • midcoasthomeschoolers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 6:05 AM
      Reminder from: midcoasthomeschoolers Yahoo! Group

      Title: Bug Maine-ia

      Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010
      Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 23 hours, 54 minutes.
      Location: Maine State Museum; Augusta, Maine
      City State Zip: Augusta, Maine
      Phone: http://www.bugmaine-ia.com/
      Notes: The museum’s annual celebration of bugs will fascinate and inspire visitors of all ages. Displays and activities will highlight insects of all sizes, shapes, and colors.

    • dlhewson@tidewater.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2 8:01 AM

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8 6:17 AM