3 things

  • RB
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Scrapbooking Open House

      Every year I have an Open House with everything to do with pictures – from organizing them either traditionally or digitally, to putting them into albums, frames, calendars, books and more. Digital books are a FAST way to go, and FUN for kids to make. This is my 15th year here in Maine, and because of this there are more fun free gifts at my Open House, and LOTS to see…. So YOU all are invited! Here are the details: Please come to my annual Open House Sunday Nov. 8 and Monday Nov. 9 from 9 a.m. till 5 p.m. Roam through the house and see scrapbook papers, stickers, punches, pens, adhesives, page layout ideas, organizational products and much more. Going Digital? Programs to organize your photos and make photo books on the computer; digital pages, digital books, digital calendars and more! Something for every event - baby, wedding, anniversary, graduation, family, school - it's here! FREE gift upon arrival, along with a free paper pack with $50 purchase. Christmas Card making kits, Border making kits, Paper album kits - all at a discount. This might be the time to start your photo project and I can help! Enjoy yourself as you sip hot cider, munch on a cookie and look around.

      73 Molyneaux Rd. Camden.
      (207)230-0569
      www.personal-photo-organizer.com/lanitamedina
      medina@...
      www.mycmsite.com/lanitamedina

      NEXT:

      From Nov-March we have a Fresh Citrus program through the Camden Seventh-Day Adventist Church. We get Citrus shipped from Florida which arrives here 3 days after it has been picked. It is REALLY yummy and fresh – so much better than what is in the stores, and much better priced also. Citrus was the one big things we missed when we moved from California to Maine and we were excited to get this program going and get fresh Citrus! You may order cases by calling Lanita Medina at 230-0569 or e-mail medina@....

      For November there is: Florida Navels $28 per case, $15 half case; Pink Grapefruit $27 case, $15 half case Tangerines $22 half case and Variety $22 half case. Please order by Nov. 10 and pick up date will be Sunday Nov. 22 from 10 a.m. till 8 p.m. at the Camden/Rockport Seventh-Day Adventist Church, or at Lanita's house on 73 Molyneaux Rd. in Camden.

      LASTLY:

      MUSIC CLINIC IN FREEPORT. This annual Music clinic is a 2 day intense clinic for Strings, Wind, Choir, and Piano. Clinicians are brought in from around the USA to work with youth on Thursday and Friday March 25, 26; Then they perform concerts on Friday night, Saturday and Saturday night. If you play instruments and would like a wonderful experience that will REALLY advance you quickly, DO THIS CLINIC! Cost is $40 and includes 3 days of meals, music and misc. Lodging can be arranged with a host family, or there are hotels nearby that give discounted room rates. Call Lanita at 230-0569 for an application and information!