Re: [midcoasthomeschoolers] Fw: Now 'all Guns' must be listed

  • dlhewson@tidewater.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
      I am new to the homeschoolers group and am disappointed that you would
      use this forum to post this type of information.

    • wildboysmamma
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
        Hi there,
        I'm not the list owner, but I know her well and she's really really busy right now - otherwise she'd have addressed these posts and let everyone know, again, that these types of emails, forwards etc aren't appropriate for this list.

        This list is for discussing homeschooling, and events and activities for area homeschoolers, not politics, of any kind.

        Please keep coming back here it really is a helpful resource : )

        Kara Potter
        Homeschooling mamma to 4 natural boys!

        PS - I believe the person who runs MaineHomeschoolers@... has created a list for discussion of political issues like this - so they can stay OFF the homeschooling lists in case anyone is interested in discussing topics involving politics that could be offensive to some that are just coming here for homeschooling info.

        --- In midcoasthomeschoolers@yahoogroups.com, <dlhewson@...> wrote:

        > I am new to the homeschoolers group and am disappointed that you would
        > use this forum to post this type of information.
        >
        > On 10/1/2009, "Carrie Clement" <carclement@...> wrote:
        >
        > >Thanks...I did check out Snopes, but only looked at the Blair Holt part, which was listed as true, and nearly word-for-word with what was in the email.. I guess we have part true and part not. Scary, though for the part that is!

      • ixchelrose
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
          I thought I was signed up to a home schooling list not a republican conspiracy list. No civilized society needs its citizens to own guns. I think political commentary is completely inappropriate on this group but while we're at it - Obama is fabulous- bring on public health care and a gunless society!