670Gingerbread house decorating party

  • riaabartlett
    Dec 2, 2013

      Gingerbread House Decorating Party

      Tuesday 17 December 2013 at 1PM

      Appleton, Maine

      You are invited to come and join us for this fun time with food!  You will need to bring a completed, undecorated gingerbread house (or creation) for each person that will be decorating and you will need to bring a bag of candy to share with the group for decorating the houses.  To avoid duplication, please let me know ahead of time what candy to plan to bring.  If there is snow, you are welcome to bring your sleds and spend some time sledding, too!

      Also, I thought this would mostly be a kid activity so, the grown ups are also invited for a cookie swap in the kitchen while the kids decorate.  For the cookie swap, you will need to bring at least 3 dozen of a cookie and a copy of the recipe for that cookie.  We will all go home with an assortment of cookies and maybe some new recipes as well!

      For more information, please contact Amy Bartlett at:  riaabartlett@... or 207.785.2423.