664RE: Last Call for Cascade Falls Trip

  • singleparenthomeschool
    Oct 23, 2013

      Correction.  That should say, Thursday, OCTOBER 24 and Monday, OCTOBER 28.  I typed the wrong month earlier this morning.

      ---In midcoasthomeschoolers@yahoogroups.com, <midcoasthomeschoolers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      If you are interested in doing a nature study exploration at Cascade Falls in Saco, on Monday, Sept. 28 at 11:00 am I am planning on being there to lead it.

      However, I do need three families committed to showing up, in order for it to be worth the gas and travel time (2 hours each way).

      Please let me know by emailing (maggieraye@...) not replying to this post.  Or call me at 207.763.2943.

      Tomorrow, Thursday, September 24 is the deadline.  I need to be able to let folks know by the weekend whether or not the trip is a go.

      Hoping to see you in southern Maine.
      Raylene
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic