659Exploration in Southern Maine

  • singleparenthomeschool
    Oct 14, 2013
      Creation Exploration will be (Lord willing) in southern Maine at the end of the month. We will be at Cascade Falls Trail in Saco on Monday, October 28th at 11am. I'll do an explore and talk with parents about how to integrate nature study with the rest of your required courses as well as how to start your own nature study group. A suggested donation of $5/family to help off set our travel expenses is appreciated, but not necessary for you to join us. You can pre-register by emailing me at maggieraye@... but this also is not required. Just show up and join us for some fun.

      Raylene Hunt