      From: Laurie Wolfrum <alohabun@...>;
      To: unschoolingmaine yahoo groups <unschoolingmaine@yahoogroups.com>; belfastareahomeschoolers <belfastareahomeschoolers@yahoogroups.com>; midcoasthomeschoolers <midcoasthomeschoolers@yahoogroups.com>; penobscotcountyhomeschoolers@yahoogroups.com <penobscotcountyhomeschoolers@yahoogroups.com>; mainehomeschooling <mainehomeschooling@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [midcoasthomeschoolers] Maine Unschooling Mini-Conference - November 2, 2013 at 10am
      Sent: Mon, Sep 30, 2013 4:01:20 AM

      This year's Maine Unschooling Mini-Conference will be held Saturday November 2, 2013 at the First Congregational Church in Camden, Maine.  Not only are many of the wonderful speakers from last year back, but also presenting this year are Cara Barlow from NH, Anne Ohman from NY, and Pam Laricchia from Ontario, Canada!

      If anyone would enjoy hosting a funshop, please write to me at alohabun@....

      The conference will begin at 10am and the schedule will be posted soon.

      Laurie :)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic