645Kicking off the New Year

  • singleparenthomeschool
    Aug 16, 2013
      Hi Everyone!

      I can't believe our summer vacation is almost over!

      Aug 29 from 9:30 - 2:00, at my house in Camden, I will be having a Creation Exploration Day to kick off the new school year. Bring a sack lunch. Whether you're part of our homeschool group, or would like to be, or one of our RAPPS families or would just like a fun field trip day to start the year off. Please RSVP, as parking space is limited and I want to make sure there is room for everyone!

      Please email or call for more information
      Raylene Hunt
      maggieraye@...
      207.763.2943